Measurement is one of the most important tools available to judge success. Here is how Hawaii Chee gives you vital statistics for your listing:
To access the statistics page, you can follow one of two steps:
- Navigating through menu, click on Host > Listings. You'll see all your listings and a button labeled Stats, as in the image below.
- Accessing your listing in edit mode, you can find the Listing Statistics link on the menu at the right of your screen, as in the image below.
Once you access your Listing's Statistics this is what you'll see:
- Title: The title of your listing
- ID: The numeric identifier of your listing
- Status: The status of your listing, online which means that your listing is published, or offline which means that your listing is not published yet and thus not listed on the site
- Visibility: Indicates the privacy mode of your listings. Public indicates that your listing's page show host's avatar and information, exact listing location and all photos. Exclusive indicates that your listing's page will hide host's avatar and information, showing only approximate listing location and only show cover photo.
- Views: The total page views your listing page has received. Note that if your listing was created before 1/26/2018 it will only count views after that date.
- Unique Views: The total page views grouped by user, which means, on this metric, it’s only considered one view per user, that your listing page has received. Note that if your listing was created before 1/26/2018 it will only count views after that date.
- Inquiries: The total of inquiries your listing has received.
- Phone number show: The amount of times a user clicked on the link to see your phone number.
- Clicks on your links: Shows how many times users clicked on your external links
- Average rating: The average rating of your listing.
- Reviews: The total number of times your listing was reviewed
- Favorites: The number of favorites your listing has received.