A Guide for Guests
Searching for a rental
- Go to Hawaiichee.com and enter your destination, check in/out dates, and number of guests. Click Search.
- Zoom in and out using the map on the right side of the screen to view areas which you would like to stay and click on the purple pin to view the detailed information about the property.
- Click to More Filters option on the left side of your screen to choose your exact requirements , then click Apply Filters.
Communicate directly with hosts before making any payments
- When viewing the detailed information of a property, a host's contact details are on the the right side of the screen.
- Hawaii Chee is different from other sites. We allow direct contact between guest and host prior to booking. You can see the host's phone number. If you send an inquiry or a message , then the host is able to respond directly to your email address without interference.
Following up your inquiries/messages
- Once you send your message, we will automatically create an account for you so that you can easily follow the booking process. You will receive an email to reset your password, so you can log in to your account.
- You will be notified when the host responds.
- Continue to communicate with the host until you happy with the payment method.
- ENJOY YOUR VACATION!
About The Guest List and Memberships
- When the host accepts your reservation, you will see an invitation notification on the Menu>Guests.
- When you accept the invitation, you will have a membership to that property.
- Also, if you add any property to your favorites, the host will have an option to invite you to his/her guest list.
- Once you are on the guest list, you have access to all the details of that property, if the listing is Exclusive.